Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Summer Fun!!

In June we added a new member to the family--a Rhino. So, we had to take it for a beautiful ride in Fillmore. As you can see, it was quite a dusty trail, but we all had fun. The rest of June was spent at the ball park watching the boys' baseball games. This was Michael's first year and he thought it was pretty fun. It was Brian's fourth year, so he is an old pro. He was the fastest runner on his team, which made him quite proud!







Michael's favorite part of baseball was the treats and the trophy he got at the last game!



Don't be fooled! Nothing gets past this outfielder!





1 comment:

Nora Mair said...

I haven't popped in for a while now and I should have because you are doing great. I'm so impressed with your trip to Indiana. What a gift.